Clinical Feasibility Study for Endovenous Deep Vein Valve Formation for Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- 18 June 2019
Mr. Thodur Vasudevan
Clinical Trials NZ, Hamilton, New Zealand
Presented in Palm Springs, USA.
DVR is Common in C5-C6 patients and associated with non-healing ulcers.
- Treatment Options for CVI
- Management of DVR (deep venous reflux)
- Endovenous Valve Formation (EVF)
- INFINTE-OUS STUDY
- Endovenous valve
- Hemodynamics and Duplex Follow-Up
- Early Indication of Improvement for Difficult-to-Heal Ulcers