Clinical Feasibility Study for Endovenous Deep Vein Valve Formation for Chronic Venous Insufficiency
Mr. Thodur Vasudevan
Clinical Trials NZ, Hamilton, New Zealand
Presented in Palm Springs, USA.
DVR is Common in C5-C6 patients and associated with non-healing ulcers.
- Treatment Options for CVI
- Management of DVR (deep venous reflux)
- Endovenous Valve Formation (EVF)
- INFINTE-OUS STUDY
- Endovenous valve
- Hemodynamics and Duplex Follow-Up
- Early Indication of Improvement for Difficult-to-Heal Ulcers